For uniform battering and marinating all types of meat, fish and vegetable products including hamburgers, fillets, fish fingers and fresh vegetables.
The starting point for perfectly coated end products
This coating machine is designed for uniform battering and marinating all types of meat, fish and vegetable products including hamburgers, fillets, fish fingers and fresh vegetables, providing optimal care for the product with our unique process for all types of batter.
The underside of the product is battered with the underside spray system, which makes it possible to maintain uniformity and alignment of the battered products, while the upper part of the product is simultaneously coated using a system with two twin batter curtains, one where the product enters the machine and the other at the exit. Excess batter is removed using a dual air curtain acting on the bottom and top of the product.
The machine features a built-in rotating filter, providing continuous filtration of the liquid batter product, increasing output and adding value to the product.
The machine’s highly practical design without separate parts means that at the end of the working day, there is no need to remove any parts for cleaning and sanitising.
- Perfect upper and lower coverage.
- Perfect product alignment during the whole trajectory.
- High line speed of up to 20 metres per minute.
- Minimal energy use.
- Equipped with a rotating metal filter that can be removed for cleaning.
- Upper double-layer curtain to guarantee coverage.
- Spray-type lower battering unit.
- Minimal batter capacity in the liquid container.
- Easier daily cleaning without separate parts.