Whether it’s the complete design, build, renewal and installation of an electrical panel, a department relocation of plant & services, an amendment to an existing production line or an emergency breakdown, our skilled mechanical & electrical engineers are on call 24/7.
We have a long track record in delivering mechanical and electrical (M&E) maintenance services for companies of all sizes, carrying out works on both table top equipment and large commercial machinery solutions/systems.
Our team of inhouse skilled mechanical & electrical engineers are available to you 24/7 for assistance with breakdowns, planned maintenance and support on larger long-term projects.
We work directly with your engineering teams to help you to get the best out of the equipment you have on site, be that through repairs, upgrades or by delivering specialist training courses to your staff.
SOME OF THE WAYS WE CAN SUPPORT YOU:
- Complete electrical works including panel design, build and installation.
- Technical fault finding and trouble-shooting
- Adjustments, alterations and improvements to an existing production line
- Process planning & output optimisation
- Department relocation
- Control systems
- 24/7 shift cover
- Predictive & preventative maintenance
- Commissioning and installation
- Employee training and development
- Machinery overhauls to CE, UKCA & UKNI certification.